1. What got you involved with SMF?.
I was hacked, told to try SMF for its security, got into it, descovered the manual, and because I was with Justin at the time I got in contact with Jack and started working on the manual as a helper, and eventually worked my way up.
2. What feature of SMF do you like the most?
Package manager and quick reply. I’d die without either.
3. From what you see what do you feel SMF is missing?
Coloured member names, karma log (not the db one).
4. How do you feel about the transition from LLC to NPO?
I don’t know.
5. Since you have left SMF what have you been up too?
Well let’s see. I broke up with my boyfriend, finished school, got back with my boyfriend, got really sick and almost died, brought my boyfriend back home to Aus, broke up with my boyfriend, and spent the next year studying my ass off on a graphic design diploma.